Horizon 2020 Secure Societies Advisory Group Meeting
The event is organized by TUBITAK in collaboration with Sabanci University EEN Office under the “Turkey in Horizon 2020 Phase II” Technical Assistance Project which is co-financed by the European Union and the Republic of Turkey and implemented by the Republic of Turkey Ministry of Industry and Technology within the scope of Competitive Sectors of Programme.
This Advisory Group Meeting will give details on Horizon 2020 Secure Societies calls which will be published in the mid of March 2020 under the Societal Challenge 7 "Secure Societies - Protecting freedom and security of Europe and its citizens".
These calls offer new research funding opportunities to research institutions, universities, industries, SMEs, civil society organizations and other security stakeholders. The vision of Horizon 2020 Secure Societies Advisory Group Meeting event is bringing researchers, business partners, technology suppliers and intermediaries, public organizations, policy makers in the area of secure societies together while strengthening their cooperation with international stakeholders.
In this meeting, participants will have a chance to pitch their project ideas for following Horizon 2020 Secure Societies Calls in Project Presentations session;
- SU-INFRA01-2018-2019-2020: Prevention, detection, response and mitigation of combined physical and cyber threats to critical infrastructure in Europe
- SU-FCT02-2018-2019-2020: Technologies to enhance the fight against crime and terrorism
- SU-FCT03-2018-2019-2020: Information and data stream management to fight against (cyber)crime and terrorism
- SU-FCT01-2018-2019-2020: Human factors, and social, societal, and organisational aspects to solve issues in fighting against crime and terrorism
- SU-FCT04-2020: Chemicals: intelligence, detection, forensics
- SU-AI02-2020: Secure and resilient Artificial Intelligence technologies, tools and solutions in support of Law Enforcement and citizen protection, cybersecurity operations and prevention and protection against adversarial Artificial Intelligence
- SU-AI03-2020: Human factors, and ethical, societal, legal and organisational aspects of using Artificial Intelligence in support of Law Enforcement
- SU-AI01-2020: Developing a research roadmap regarding Artificial Intelligence in support of Law Enforcement
- SU-DRS02-2018-2019-2020: Technologies for first responders
- SU-DRS01-2018-2019-2020: Human factors, and social, societal, and organisational aspects for disaster- resilient societies
- SU-DRS04-2019-2020: Chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear (CBRN) cluster
- SU-DRS03-2018-2019-2020: Pre- normative research and demonstration for disaster resilient societies
- SU-BES02-2018-2019-2020: Technologies to enhance border and external security
- SU-BES03-2018-2019-2020: Demonstration of applied solutions to enhance border and external security
- SU-BES01-2018-2019-2020: Human factors, and social, societal, and organisational aspects of border and external security
- SU-DS02-2020: Intelligent security and privacy management
- SU-DS03-2019-2020: Digital Security and privacy for citizens and Small and Medium Enterprises and Micro Enterprises
- SU-DS04-2018-2020: Cybersecurity in the Electrical Power and Energy System (EPES): an armour against cyber and privacy attacks and data breaches
- SU-GM01-2018-2019-2020: Pan- European networks of practitioners and other actors in the field of security
- SU-GM02-2018-2020: Strategic pre-commercial procurements of innovative, advanced systems to support security
Presentations will be evaluated by the organization committee. The quality and relevance of the presentations will be taken as basis in the selection process.
Download the Presentation Template, complete it and upload it to your profile.
The participants of this event will have a chance to meet partners and possible project proposers, technology providers and requesters.The main goal of the bilateral meetings is offering matchmaking for research and development projects within the scope of Horizon 2020 Secure Societies Calls.
The event will take place in TUBITAK Presidency Building (Ankara) on March 5, 2020. 09-00/17:00.
Why to participate:
- Build quality partnerships for Horizon 2020
- Enhance the chance to internationalise your business.
- Meet providers of innovative technologies from Europe and beyond